UPDATE! – The food truck is still for sale!
The truck is no longer wrapped with the CockAsian logo and will need to be rewrapped but other than that she is good to go! The truck had a few more improvements including all new wiring, a water port on the outside for easy filling, new tires all around and a new AC system. This truck is in incredible condition and just needs someone to take her out and make some money!
The CockAsian Food Truck is for sale. I have loved my time on the food truck but I simply cannot live the food truck life and take care of my family the way they deserve. I will miss CockAsian and I hope that she stays local so that I can watch it grow.
I am asking $55,000 for truck, brand, recipes, website and social media accounts or $45,000 just for the truck. The engine was rebuilt earlier this year and has a 3 year warranty as well as the alternator, radiator and transmission. Serious offers only please! Interested individuals can either call or email me at 574-457-6668 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions welcome.
1984 P30 Chevy Stepvan
-New Motor, transmission, radiator, water pump, starter, parking break and transmission housing all replaced within the last year and a half
Equipment on the truck –
– 23″ Wolf Oven with 4 burner combo
– 36″ Toastmaster Pro-Series griddle
– 40 lb Vulcan fryer – 45″ True prep cooler
– 28″ True undercounter freezer
– 60″ True Workstation cooler
– 40 cup Proctor Silex Rice cooker and warmer
– 9′ Hood vent with captive air extractor
– 80″ Heavy duty stainless steel countertop with shelving below
– Advance Tabco stainless steel handwashing sink with foot petal water control
– Stainless Steel 3 compartment sink with 2 detachable sprayer faucets
– Bosch on demand water heater
– Shurflow on demand water pump
– 2 (48″) Heavy duty enclosed fluorescent lights
– 30 Gallon fresh water tank
– 45 Gallon waste water tank
– Diamond plate floors
– Stainless steel walls
– 6′ Serving window
– Champion 7000w Running / 9000w Peak Portable Generator mounted at rear
– Coleman air conditioning unit
Social Media –